Bladder weakness is not a normal part of the aging process, nor should it be simply accepted as a normal part of life after childbirth. Bladder weakness is a treatable condition and shouldn’t simply be ‘managed’ through the use of containment pads.
- Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Perfect PFE gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness).
- Treatment sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and can be easily scheduled into your daily routine – whether it’s whilst watching TV, reading in bed or just having some time to relax.
- Suggested treatment time is for a period of 12 weeks, however many women see significant results in as little as 3-4 weeks.
- After the inital treatment period, the ‘Tone’ programme should be used for 20 minutes a day, for just one day a week to maintain the condition of your strengthened pelvic floor.
The Perfect PFE can also be used with an anal probe for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence.
Key features of the Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser include:
- Optional Programmes – 4 preset programs for optimal choice
- Comfortable Stimulation – gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity
- Safety Duration Override – unit will turn off after 20 minutes to ensure the pelvic floor muscle is not overworked
- Discreet Probes – comes with a specifically designed probe for ease of use
Advantages of using the Perfect PFE:
- It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
- It is drug-free with no side effects.
- It is safe and easy to use with preset programmes to suit your needs.
- It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
- It may help to avoid surgery
- It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
Before use, please read the following warnings:
- Incontinence can have many causes. You should try to identify the type of incontinence and the cause before using the Perfect PFE.
- If you have a urinary infection or any skin irritations within the vagina, it is recommended not to use the Perfect PFE.
- Care must be taken if you are not experiencing normal sensation or feeling in your vagina.
- If you have prolapse or any discomfort occurs when inserting the probe, consult your medical advisor before use.
NB: You may safely use the stimulator during menstruation, although it may be a little less comfortable.
We are unable to deliver this product outside the UK mainland due to postal restrictions.
Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser
1 x lead wire (L-CPT)
1 x Liberty Loop Vaginal probe (X-VPL)
2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries (B-AA)
1 x Go gel 100gms
Exercises and tones the pelvic floor muscle with additional settings to provide relief from pelvic pain
Including programmes for Stress, urge and Mixed Incontinence with a Tone aftercare programme.
Additional Pain programme for relief from Chronic Pelvic Pain (e.g. Vulvodynia, Symphasis Pubis, or Interstitial Cystitis)
Easy-to-use clinically approved pre-set programmes.Battery Life – At least 15 hours at 50mA 300uS 0Hz
Lightweight, Slimline Design. With a large LCD display, simplistic controls and a discreet probe for ease-of-use at home.